3D printed in ABS.
PolyLite™ ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is made with a specialty bulk-polymerized ABS resin, which has significantly lower volatile content compared to traditional ABS resins. It delivers excellent printing quality.
After printing we give our parts an acetone vaporisation bath, this gives an ultra smooth finish.
By sandblasting we give the parts a matt finish so printing lines are no longer visible.
TIP: if you wipe the printed parts with a cloth with WD40 you can get a shiny finish.
- Flashmag design offers high speed ergonomic winding without additional power source
- Compact design doesn’t alter weapon profile. Modular design allows for easy replacement of worn out components
- Constructed from lightweight and heavy-duty USA DuPont polymer material, exported to Taiwan specifically for molding these magazines
- Compatible with Firestorm mag adapters for various AEG platforms
- Optimized internal design provides consistent feeding and performance
- 1500+ rounds high capacity
- Ribbed body improves loading and unloading manipulations
- Gas magazine included and pre-installed with single stack mod to allow faster BB flow
- 3D printed adapter from Repairsoft
- By CNC we milled down the TM MP7 magazine so perfect feeding is guaranteed
- elbow 90 degree rotary hpa adapter which can be moved in every direction to achure perfect grip ergonomics
- US hpa adapter
Please note: installing parts / assemble /fitting airsoft gun will need intermediate knowledge; for expert or airsoft gunsmith. Please refer to your airsoft gunsmith for proper installation / fitting. Fitting may be needed as the condition of each airsoft gun might be different.